Wednesday 14 May 2014

More Film for the Paper Craft Crew

Good afternoon this sunny Wednesday and welcome! What a wonderful Autumn day ii is - Crisp morning but beautiful sunshine most of the day - I hope it stays like this for Winter :-) And now its time for another sketch from the Paper Craft Crew.


I still had the fabulous I Am Me DSP on my desk from yesterday's card and couldn't resist using it again :-)


For the card base I used Real Red a card and added a layer of White under the DSP layer. Next I cut some of the gorgeous Silver Glimmer Paper with the Starburst Framelits and layered that under the Tag - which is hand cut as this punch is still on my Wish List :-)
Then I stamped the Globe from the Around the World stamp set on the Tag and the plane on another piece of card and fussy cut this out and added with a tiny piece of dimensional…
Next the Camera from the On Film Framelits is first inked up with a So Saffron marker before running it through the Big Shot as I like how this gives the embossed lines and markings some added depth. For the greeting I went with the fabulous saying from the Word Bubbles and cut some more DSP and flagged the ends for underneath . And last - but never least! - some beautiful red sequins to complete the sketch details. So two quite different cards using the same products!


Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
DSP: I Am Me
Inks: Real Red, Pool Party, So Saffron (marker)
Stamps: All Around the World, Just Sayin'
Accessories: Big Shot, On Film Framelits, Word Bubble Framelits, Starburst Framelits, Red Sequins (Non- SU)

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you can pop over to the Paper Craft Crew to see all the great cards the Team have come up with to inspire you today and I look forward to seeing what you create!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment