Monday 14 July 2014

Work of Pink

We are getting back into some sort of routine with Sally now that she is allowed 2x 15 mins walks a day. She is now excited enough to "dance" waiting for her morning one and after a good rest (good for both of us!) she is more than ready for the second. Today I had to tell her off for "pulling " on the lead. Which is a good sign I guess, but also shows she may have been pandered too a little too much of late and is forgetting who is the Boss :-)  Yes, I know silly me, SHE is the boss! But I still like to have arms left when I get home!!

So while she was resting, I was able to make a card using one of my new favourite sets: Work of Art - kind of a stand alone Gorgeous Grunge I think…and we all know how much I love the Grunge :-)


I love how this set has greetings as well as all the different shaped images. Makes it so versatile and in this case an almost one layered card - and no Big Shot required, WOW!!

Card stock: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Inks: Encore Gold, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Blackberry Bliss
Stamps: Work of Art
Accessories: Gold Sequins, Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine (retired) dimensionals

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment