Wednesday 6 May 2015

Be the Star for The Paper Craft Crew

This morning it was a little chilly but the sun was shining and it was looking like another stunning Autumn's day….then around 2pm the clouds rolled in and now (just on School pick up time - eek!)  the heavens have opened and it is pouring!! Dark AND chilly again - another classic Melbourne "Four Seasons in One Day"….there's even a song about it :-)

So is a good time to share with you this week's sketch at The Paper Crew! The Team as always have created a great variety of cards to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment and pop on over and have a look.

And without further ado…here is the sketch:


And I've only just noticed that I must have have picked up on the colours in the sketch drawing as well - that wasn't planned but :-)


I started with a shape for the circles on the right - and once I'd decided on stars the next choice was which colours and DSP to use. The Moonlight DSP Stack has so many great combos and is probably the most used of all my DSP's this last year. And I am not really a yellow person but I do like this shade - Crushed Curry  - and how well it goes with Lost Lagoon :-)


Card stock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Designer Series Paper: Moonlight Stack
Inks: Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon
Stamps: Be the Star
Accessories: Big Shot, Stars Framelits, Circle Framelits, In Colour Sequins, Sweet Dreams Designer Washi, Saleabration Twine Pack (2014), 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a moment to pop on over to The Paper Craft Crew and see what the Team have created to inspire you this week and I look forward to seeing what you will create with this sketch this week.

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan. Love all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of stars for this card, Jan! It looks bright & fun! -Katerina

    ReplyDelete