Wednesday 13 May 2015

Confirmation Shaker Card


It is one of those cold, wet and miserable Winter days so I thought I'd share with you a happy little card I made at the weekend for a friend's daughter who was Confirmed. She is just 13yrs and so I wanted this card to be a little fun as well and so it ended up as a Shaker card :-)


I started by stamping the Cross image from Blessed By God in Strawberry Slush ink on Pink Pirroute. Next I used some tracing paper to trace the outline and transfer the outline to a piece of Whisper White. I then used my paper cutter to cut the Cross a little bigger than the image and attached some Window Sheet to the back before filling with some silver sequins and some Strawberry and Pink Pirouette stars made by using the Stars Confetti punch. To make the word Confirmation I turned to the Alphabet Rotary Stamp which is so handy - and even had one more space for another letter if a longer word was needed - love it!


Card stock: Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Inks: Strawberry Slush
Stamps: Blessed By God, Alphabet Rotary
Accessories: Big Shot, Hello You Thinlits, Shaker Frames Adhesive, Silver Bakers Twine, Window Sheets

Thanks for stopping by today - and as I made this card it reminded me I have another card to show you with a similar design - pop back later today to see a special swap card :-)

Until then,

Happy stamping :-)

Jan


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Jan. Feminine, fun & religious in one! - Katerina

    ReplyDelete