Friday 10 August 2018

Pet Sympathy for JAI #421



Happy Friday everyone and welcome back :-) It's been a busy and rather chilly week here in Melbourne but we are over half way through Winter now so the days are getter longer again.


It's time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink and this week we have a fabulous clean and simple and ever so versatile sketch for you to use from Narelle. Our design team have created a fabulous array of cards to inspire you so we hope that you will pop on over and take a look and join us :-)


For my card, I created a pet sympathy card for a lovely friend. I moved the Sentiment Panel to the bottom of the circle and it just needed a little heart 😊
The gorgeous images are all from a Whimsy stamp set called Fill My Heart and I added some shading underneath it with a Watercolor Pencili. The paw print stamp used for the background is also part of the same set.




Our pets are part of our families and give so much more than they receive so when their time comes to say goodbye it is as heart wrenching as losing any human. When a lovely friend shared her loss this lovely stamp set came to mind and I hope it will bring some comfort.
On a happier note...a family is coming to meet Honey, the very sweet young Lab/Kelpie I've been fostering this weekend so fingers crossed all goes well and she is settled soon. 😊


Card stock: Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red
Inks: Early Espresso, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, White EP, Heart Punch (retired), Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you can take a moment to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see all the fabulous inspiration from the design team and I look forward to seeing what you will create with this great versatile sketch too!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a beautiful card for such a sad occasion. I'm sure the recipient will treasure it. I hope Honey finds her forever home soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card Jan - something to commemorate such a sad time for your friend. I bet Honey won the family over too! x

    ReplyDelete