Friday 5 October 2018

Painted Glass for JAI #429



Hello and happy Friday to you! It's now October and half way through Spring already!! Just where does the time go I wonder as I'm sure the days are coming along quicker than they used to! 😀


But first and foremost, it is time for our new challenge at Just Add Ink. Where Di has suggested that we add Vellum as the main focus of our projects this week. Vellum is such a versatile medium - you can use it soften bright colours under it, colour on it to produce a translucent effect and it layers ever so beautifully too! As always, our lovely design team have created a wide variety of gorgeous cards to inspire you so I hope that you can take a moment to pop on over and join us 😊


Vellum can be a little difficult to photograph but hopefully you can see here that I decided to colour on it using a mixture of Stampin Blends and Copic markers.  The lovely Painted Glass Suite includes a pack of images and patterns on vellum card stock and that is what I have used here. Seeing as it is such a pretty scene, I used all the window framelits in the set to literally frame it too.


And to finish the card, a rose was stamped and coloured and added on top with the sentiment and a sprinkle of sequins.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you can pop on over to Just Add Ink and see all the inspiration from our lovely team and I look forward to seeing what you will create with Vellum this week too.

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment