Friday 16 July 2021

JAI #563 Artiscally Sketched



Hello and welcome back! It is mid-July and a chilly weekend ahead here in Victoria. So it's a perfect time to head to the craft room. I was recently gifted a heated throw and it is the perfect accessory to use when seated at my desk as the room has no other heating. What do you do to keep warm when crafting?




This week at Just Add Ink we have a very Clean & Simple sketch for you all to use designed by me - so I really hope you like it! 😀The design team have all created such beautiful cards to inspire you so I hope you can join with us. With NSW and now Melbourne also in lockdown this weekend hopefully this helps you pass the time and is therapeutic too. 


For my card, I flipped the sketch and cut away part of the front of the card to use the card's construction to make sketch elements. This was my first play (yes, better late than never right?) with the Artistically Inked stamp set which was on backorder when I placed my order. The layers of the bloom are all so beautiful individually yet work together really well too. And I really love the greensand gold  in the DSP too, this is stunning and really deserves to be featured in it's own right.


The background is made using the individual leaf stamp and then the white die cut leaves are layered on top. The bloom is all stamped in Fresh Freesia, one of the new In Colours this year that is oh so pretty and then the double leaves. The gold trim is tied around the edge of the cut card stock.



Card stock: Whisper White (thick).
Designer Series Paper: Expressions In Ink
Inks: Fresh Freesia, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Versamark
Stamps: Artistically Inked
Accessories: Die Cutting Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Artistic Dies, Gold EP, Gold Trim, Gold Faceted Gems

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you can pop on over to Just Add Ink this week and I look forward to seeing what you create with this clean and versatile sketch.

'Til next time,

Jan









 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Jan! The sketch is wonderful, and your version of it is spectacular. Glad to hear that you're staying warm - it's been a cold winter!

    ReplyDelete