Friday 31 May 2024

Birthday Zinnias for JAI #704

 



Happy Friday everyone and welcome! We have had a couple of mild sunny days this week but the wind is blustering outside and the rain has arrived...it definitely feels like Winter is here already in Victoria.



This week at Just Add Ink we have a pretty colour challenge from Rochelle. The design team have all created cards using these colours in a variety of ways. And we'd like to welcome a new member to the team - Karen Rogers. So I hope that you can pop on over to the blog and help welcome Karen and be inspired to join us!



Do you have a type of challenge that you find harder than others? I do, and for me it is colour challenges. It doesn't matter how many I do - it must be hundreds over the years - I still find it a hard place to start.
With this challenge, I am grateful to another JAI teamie, the lovely Lou Kitzelman as she sent me some images from the Simply Zinnias stamp set recently which is available to purchase online.

 As it turned out, these blooms were perfect for this challenge! I used all four colours to colour up the flower heads and then I coloured some white ribbon with the Lemon Lolly blends to give a little bit of interest and a pop of colour behind the sentiment banner.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you can head on over to Just Add Ink and see how everyone has used this colour combination and welcome Karen to the design team. I really look forward to seeing how you have used this colour combo as you inspire me each week with all you create too!

'Til next time,

Jan










1 comment:

  1. I'm so tempted to buy those zinnias and you're not helping what a fab card, the colour combo works so well.

    ReplyDelete