Sunday 20 October 2013

Practice for FMS

I hope you are having a wonderful relaxing Sunday. As promised yesterday, here are two cards made as practice for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I thought they might be too busy for the "clean" requirement  - with the embossing and the Bling in the centre panel.
The Burlap ribbon was the starting point for this card...such a lovely earthy texture! The Peace greeting is from the Calm Christmas stamp set and I used a Versamark pen ( sadly now retired) to ink just the Peace portion of the stamp and embossed with Gold EP
But I thought it was TOO much white (or Vanilla, actually) so I removed the bottom layer
What do you think?

Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Be Of Good Cheer (Retired)
Ink: Versamark
Stamps; Joyful Christmas, Calm Christmas
Access: Gold Embossing powder, Burlap Ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishments

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment