Wednesday 27 May 2015

Starburst Wedding PCCCSC #146

Well, the last few days have flown past pretty quickly for me - yesterday was my first full day out of bed after being really unwell after a seemingly "dodgy"Calamari Salad that I had when out with a friend just before the weekend.  Incredibly high temperatures and the usual gastro symptoms….we've all been there I'm sure!  And now nearly a week later am still rather tentative with food which is not going to be that helpful later as I am supposed to be going out for dinner before a little show :-) Evening nights out are a bit of a rarity of late but this is one night we have been looking forward to for a while now. I've been a fan of Neil Finn (Crowded House and Split Enz) for longer than I can remember…(cue the rolling eyes of the siblings about now :-)) and tonight is a small venue solo show which will be something a little different and special. I am going with some friends for dinner beforehand and will catch up with others at the show itself. So it should be a lovely night!

And in the meantime, I have what you really want to hear about - this week's sketch from The Paper Craft Crew :-) The Team have created a great variety of cards to inspire you this week so I hope you can take a moment and take a look and be inspired.


And here's my take on it:


 The Starburst Sayings image was the first thought that came on seeing the sketch this week and I've long learned the value in going with that first idea. It's been a little while since I've played with this set and am still getting used to the idea of it Retiring so it seemed the perfect time to use it with a new colour combo. Fabulous white and silver and the new Mint Macaron - one of the new In Colours that is coming in the new Catalogue available next week.


Card stock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Inks: Versamark, Mint Macaron, Silver Encore
Stamps: Starburst Sayings, Gorgeous Grunge, Papillon Potpourri, Hearts a Flutter
Accessories: Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Mint Macaron Lace Trim, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment and pop over to The Paper Craft Crew and be inspired to enter this week's challenge too :-)

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jan. Love the colour & especially the use of the lace trim!- Katerina

    ReplyDelete