Tuesday 20 September 2016

More Swirly Bird Birthday


Hello and happy Tuesday  to you! I hope your week is going well. Here in Melbourne it is School Holidays and the Melbourne Show is in full swing - everything from baby animals, those insanely scary rides to showbags...and the sun is shining and the days starting to warm up a little  so perfect timing. And of course it is so lovely to see all the spring growth and blooms in the garden and also in the streets and parks when we are out walking with Sally the Lab. So many colours and birds - my favourite time of year :-)

The card I have to show you today is based on one I made recently for a lovely friend's birthday.  You can see that card here. I used the same stamps and design and just changed the colours to include those of a recent Just Add Ink colour challenge. Please not that this is not the current challenge - you can see that here :-)



Swirly Bird is one of my favourite stamps this year and this time I wanted the die cut panels to be popped up on dimensionals. As is the "bird's nest" :-) Very CAS today!


Card stock: Whisper White, thick and standard, Dapper Denim. Basic Black
Ink: Calypso Coral, Dapper Denim, Soft Sky
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Sunshine Wishes
Accessories: Big Shot, Swirly Scribbles thinlits, White EP,  Subtles Enamel Shapes

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are able to enjoy the sunshine wherever you are and whatever you are doing today.

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

2 comments:

  1. Just as lovely as the first one you had done. And again, sounds to me like a lot of trimming for the dimensionals! The result is awesome. Here too, even though in the last day of Summer, the sun is shining and very hot.... let's enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Louise :-) Yes, I've now got one pair of snips delegated to dimension chopping lol! Yes, altho its raining again today the promise of warmth is there - happy Fall to you :-) xx

      Delete