Friday 28 July 2017

Peace On Earth for JAI #370


Happy Friday and welcome :-) It's time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink and this week we have a clean and very versatile sketch from Narelle. The design team have created some gorgeous cards to inspire you including some new Guest Designers joining us on the team too so please make them feel welcome :-)



I have an upcoming class in a couple of weeks so this card was made with that in mind. It is CAS and has two types of embossing for a fun technique as well as some texture. It's also a card that has a home already  - as I'm often asked for a card with deer for my BIL who is fond of a little deer watching / hunting :-)




Card stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Garden Green, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures Stack
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark
Stamps: Carols Of Christmas
Accessories: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Card Front Thinlits, White EP, Metallic Sequins assortment

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see the inspiration from our lovely team and I look forward to seeing what you will create with this fun and versatile sketch this week too!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

9 comments:

  1. Oh how i adore this card!! The wood background paper is perfection and the little trees-fabulous!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nora for taking the time to stop by and am so glad that you like it :-)

      Delete
  2. Such a great card Jan. Love the trees peeping out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with this set, the more I see of it the more I think I need it! A great non-traditional Christmas colour combo, especially with the wood background layer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest Jan! I'm a big reindeer fan - and they are adorable! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Jo on this set...Yet to order, but thinking its a must have..:0) Your little woodland scene gives me heaps of inspiration Jan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Jan! I love the look of the sketchy trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just lovely! The Christmas-y scene you've created is warm with the colours and the woodgrain you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Jan. I love the dimension you've added with the tree in front of the reindeer (kind of) - a great little Christmas scene. x

    ReplyDelete