Friday 16 October 2020

Just Add Ink #527 Birthday with Pets

 



Welcome back! It's another Friday in lockdown here in Victoria and we are all hopeful for some changes to be announced this coming Sunday. The colours of Spring are in full swing and it has been lovely to be able to enjoy some sunshine this week.


It's time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink and this week we have this fun and detailed Sketch from Kim. You can use the sketch as is or flip it around as some of the design team have. I hope you can pop over to JAI and see all the projects the team have created to inspire you and we'd love you to join us.


I didn't have ovals big enough in my stash to use for this sketch so I swapped the shape for a circle. I also flipped the sketch upside down. 
Unfortunately, this didn't turn out quite like I hoped. But I did want a Yorkie inside the circle (he is cut from DSP) and a Sally - like image on the outside watching on as if from afar. 


The black dog from Pampered Pets is coloured with Copics as are the butterflies, bowl and kibble and all fussy cut. The inside scene was blended using Distress Inks.



This is of course for someone who will know it's for her as soon as she sees it...but I don't think she visits here very often so fingers crossed it will be a surprise!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you will pop over to Just Add Ink and see all the rest of the design team projects and I look forward to seeing what you will create with this fun sketch this week.

Til next time,
Jan







No comments:

Post a Comment