Friday 9 August 2024

Birthday Shopping for JAI #714

 



Happy Friday folks and welcome! Its incredible to believe that we are in the final month of Winter. It sure has been a cold one here in Melbourne this year! This coming weekend there promises to be some warmer temperatures in the outlook. But just in case it doesn't go to plan or you find yourself inside this weekend, it can always be warm in the craft room right?!


This week at Just Add Ink we have a bold and I dare say Fall (if you're in the Northern Hemisphere) inspired Colour Challenge for you from Kerry. The design team all created a variety of themed cards for you so I hope that you can take a moment and pop on over and join us!


My card uses another new stamp set from the relatively new Stampin Up catalog called Attention Shoppers. I had an idea that my first card would be a trolley full of plants....simulating a nursery store we have here in Australia...but it hasn't quite turned out that way but that card is on my list to make!


In the midst of putting this card together, it seemed to start to rain and so I dropped the trolley pieces and raced out to the washing line. I saved the washing but then spent the best part of the next hour searching for and giving up on and creating another set of trolley wheels. And then just as I gave up, I found the wheels stuck to my jumper sleeve so pulled off the ones seen above and replaced them!


Even the Happy Birthday sign is thrown into the trolley here! 😂
I hope that you have a fun weekend and perhaps if you go to the plant nursery you can fill your real trolley with plants a bit like I had intended to do this week! And if not, then you can come over to Just Add Ink and fill up a card trolley instead.                                                                                                                        It won't be long with Spring only 3 weeks away - woohoo!!

'Til next time,
Jan









1 comment: