Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Paper Players 162


Hello this is my first time of attempting to enter a challenge for The Paper Players. I was inspired by the colour combo as Rich Razzleberry is one of my all time favourite colours....and Pool Party a new favourite! In the end it was a challenge indeed especially to decide on the embellishments!


Card stock: Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White and Polka Dots DSP
Stamps: Chalk Talk
Inks: Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry (Marker)
Accessories: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Honeycomb EF, Simply pressed clay, Basic Rhinestones, Hang up Cute Clips, Black Satin and Pool Party ribbons, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Corner Rounder Punch


To add a bit of texture I ran the DSP through the BS with the Honeycomb EF - although it is hard to see in the photo. I also made a larger tag layer in black using the Corner Rounder punch and paper snips for the top details.
And the Clay flower was made by sprinkling Dazzling Diamonds into the hold before inserting the Clay and then colouring with a Marker. 
I did try multi coloured buttons and roses but the Razzle one looked the best :-)
I must admit I am not sure about the Cute Clip though.

Happy stamping until next time and hopefully my blog's title will find its way home!

Jan




2 comments:

  1. What a pretty way to use that Chalk Talk stamp & die...and I love your handmade embellishment! The embossing on the DP is nice too! Thanks for playing with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much LeAnne :-) Its a great colour combo that you came up with too!

    ReplyDelete