Thursday 24 December 2015

Simon Says Pets for PCCCS #175




Good morning and a very Happy Christmas Eve to you!! I hope you are ready for Christmas?
Yesterday, I took Santa's "mischievous little helper" (she refused to wear the hat :-0) with me as we went out to make a few deliveries including to the team who have been keeping her on all her feet this year. And we came home to see Santa had visited US - Love that :-)

And it is also time for another challenge from The Paper Craft Crew! This week it is a Two Week challenge to allow you some time over the Holidays to join in :-) And so we have a fun Tic Tac Toe combination for you. The design team have created a beautiful array of cards to inspire you so I hope you have a moment to pop on over to take a look.

Here are the Challenge details:


For my card, I chose the Right Hand side or it could also be for a diagonal - such a fun challenge :-)



As mentioned, we were visiting a few places including the vet clinic (and yes, the nurses did love her costume - tick :-0)  and so I made several of these cards to give them and some of our Doggie friend families too. These cute stamped animal images are from Simon Says Stamps and this was my first attempt at colouring with Copics so please bear with me -  I might need a few more browns and greys to do the best job of pets in future…!  I took my colouring cues from the lovely Jodene from Just Add Ink - you can see her much superior work here



Card Stock: Whisper White (thick and standard), Bermuda Bay, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
Designer Series Paper: Winter Frost (retired)
Stamps: Furry Christmas (Simon Says Stamps), Many Merry Messages (Retired)
Inks: Momento Tuxedo black, Copics
Accessories: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, On Film Framelits (Retired), Striped Ribbon Pack, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop over and see what the rest of the team at The Paper Craft Crew have made to inspire you.
A huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time during the year to leave me comments - all are so very much appreciated!! And I wish you and your families a wonderfully Happy and safe Christmas - full of peace, love, joy and relaxing.

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan





1 comment:

  1. Lovely Christmas card, Jan! So appropriate for the vet, although its sooo cute to be used more often! - Katerina

    ReplyDelete