Wednesday 13 January 2016

Hello for PCCCS #177


Welcome to another Wednesday - and a hot 42 degrees here in Melbourne it is! So it really is good to be inside and in air con to be able to share with you a new challenge from The Paper Craft Crew. This week we have a great sketch for you that the Team have all used in quite different ways to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment to pop on over and have a look :-)

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


This card is for a special friend and is on it's way to New Zealand already. Pink, and flowers are the usual favourites for this lovely lady. The sketch has quite a few layers and I was at first a bit thrown by that till I remembered this gorgeous DSP. For those that are regular visitors you will know that using a busy DSP as a background is something I don't usually do...but I figured it fits the brief of "pink" for the recipient and I could then keep the upper layers plain and so inject the much needed white space :-) What do you think? Was I successful? 
BTW can you see the tiny gold antenna on the butterfly? It is there although hard to see in the photo :-)


Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Inks: VersamarkAccessories: Big shot, Bold Butterflies Framelits, Deco Label Framelits, Triple
Stamps: Hello ( Available for free with qualifying orders during Saleabration)
 Banner Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Iced Rhinestones, Basic Rhinestones, Gold Metallic Thread

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop on over to see what the the rest of the team at The Paper Craft Crew have made to inspire you and I look forward to seeing what you create with this sketch this week too!

Happy stamping until next time,
Jan

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous card! The dsp is beautifully & the butterflies are so delicate! - Katerina

    ReplyDelete