Saturday 18 June 2016

Sunshine Retirement


Hello, it's mid winter in Melbourne and we really are noticing the change from our "mild" Autumn to the rather miserably cold, wet and darker season! Maybe that is why I am so keen to play with the Sunshine Sayings stamp set? I'm sure that helps, lol but it is also new, fun and so versatile :-)


I needed a Retirement card for a friend and whilst I really wanted to say "enjoy the" sunshine... "it's on it's way" was always going to be ok as I know she is heading to the Northern Hemisphere for some summer warmth soon. The beautiful scene is from a new DSP stack that I will be needing some more of soon I suspect. So handy and so beautiful!


Card stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Serene Scenery Stack
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Sunshine Sayings
Access: Big Shot, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, White EP, White Thick Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are enjoying the sunshine wherever you are today :-)

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Jan. You matched the dsp with the framelits perfectly. - Katerina

    ReplyDelete