Friday 11 December 2020

Just Add Ink #535 Magical Creatures



Happy Friday folks and welcome! December is racing towards Christmas Day - we are almost half way there so I hope that you are on your way to being ready to celebrate with your family and friends in what has been a different year for us all.


It's time for our next challenge at Just Add Ink and this week Kelly has suggested a delightful and fun and  theme - Just Add Magical Creatures! This one has so much potential for variety and the design team have created a fun array of projects to inspire you. We'd love to have you join us!


I decided on Unicorn and Rainbow for my Magical creature elements and took inspiration from an Erica Cerwin card. To make this card I combined the Hippo Happiness set with the retired Sunshine and Rainbows dies that I still have in my craft room. Quite a happy combination if I do say so myself!


The Stamparatus came in very handy to create the animals - the Unicorn and the Sheep as they are stamps that layer and this makes it super easy to be able to line up all the details. These were then fussy cut as I am yet to purchase the co ordinating dies.
Then the Rainbow and cloud dies from the sunshine set were used to create the background and the rainbow and creatures were given a liberal covering of Wink of Stella sparkle.
I suspect this card will be perfect for any one of my 3 young nieces with a birthday in the next two months or so,




Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Inks: Magenta Madness, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
Stamps: Hippo Happiness
Accessories: Die cutting machine, Rainbow Builder dies, Basic Rhinestones, clear Wink of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy seeing all the Just Add Ink team's inspiration and I look forward to see what you will create with this fun theme!

Til next time,

Jan






 

No comments:

Post a Comment