Friday 12 March 2021

Just Add Ink #545 Healing Shades of Green



Hello everyone and welcome back! Today is a special day - Miss Sally the Lab and a good friend of mine share a birthday. Funnily enough this same friend's son and I also share a birthday so how is that for good timing! 😀


It's also good timing for our new challenge at Just Add Ink. This week the lovely Lou has suggested we "Add shades of green" to our projects. Our design team have again shown a fabulous array of projects from heroes to stripes and leaves and everything in between so I hope you can pop on over and be inspired to join us!


I combined the shades of the retired Tranquil Tide with Soft Sea Foam and Pear Pizazz along with Copper Foil and Whisper White. Together with some leaves they are a perfect guy card for an Uncle of mine.


When the idea came for this card, I had a picture in my mind of the stamped leaves I wanted to use... I had to go through my collection to find them. I eventually found the Oh So Eclectic bundle in the retried and for sale box - so they are safely out of there! Along with them were the Flourish thinlits. Some things really are timeless! When you get a project idea does it come similarly as a picture for you too?


Card stock: Tranquil Tide, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Inks: Pear Pizazz, Versamark
Stamps: Oh So Eclectic, Well Said
Accessories: Big shot, Rectangel Framelits, Flourish thinlits, Eclectic Framelits, White EP, Subtles EF, Metallic Sequins assortment

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can pop on over to Just Add Ink and see all the great inspiration from the design team and I'd love to see what you create using Shades of Green. 

'Til next time,

Jan








 

No comments:

Post a Comment