Friday 2 December 2022

JAI #632 Sparkle and Trees



Happy Friday everyone and welcome!! How amazing that we have just three more Fridays before Christmas!! It is the busiest time of year for a card maker and I'm sure we are all head down and hands busy creating! 
This year has seem many changes in my life but the joy of Christmas is one that keeps on giving and so does being a part of the wonderful family at Just Add Ink.


This week's challenge at Just Add Ink  is a fun and potentially traditional Christmas theme from Di Barnes. So this is perfect to help all of us with our creating for friends and family this season. You can keep it traditional if you like or put a modern twist on it. We'd love to see what you create!


I chose Trees and Sparkle and made two slightly different cards using the Tree Lot Dies that were available to earn during Saleabration back in August. 



In one card the little die cut dog has an eye ...and in the second he doesn't as I can't decide if I like the eye or not!😂 The background is sponged to create a Northern Lights inspired effect including flicks or water and Wink of Stella - gold Wink in the left card, and silver in the right.



The tree outline paper is from the Real Red and White Glimmer paper stack and paired with the silver provides the shine element for this week's challenge.


This card I think is my favourite - the photo doesn't do the background justice as to how the ombre blue and slightly less bright yellow work together. And as a dog owner, the little pup was the perfect addition for this scene and he is jumping up from the sentiment strip.


Card stock: Basic White (Thick), Night of Navy, Silver Glimmer, White Glimmer 
Inks: Starry Sky, Pineapple Punch, Versamark
Stamps: Trees For Sale
Accessories: Die Cutting Machine, Tree Lot Dies, White EP, Metallic Sequin Assortment, Wink of Stella (silver and gold)

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my take on this week's Just Add Ink challenge and hopefully I've inspire you to enter this week! I so look forward to seeing all you create as you also inspire me! 

Til next time,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment