Friday 25 August 2023

By My Side Birthday for JAI #667

 



Hello, happy Friday and welcome back! It's the last week of Winter and I don't know about you but we are definitely looking forward to Spring in our household. The days are slowly but surely getting longer and slightly warmer and the garden is starting to bloom too which is fabulous!


Also fabulous is this week's challenge at Just Add Ink! We have this fun Sketch challenge for you from Di to inspire your projects. A sketch is great as you still get to choose the images and colours but the major design elements are there for you. Our lovely design team have created cards to inspire you so I hope that you can pop on over to the blog and we'd love you to join us.


My card for this week combines a number of fun elements. The images are from By My Side and Welcome Home and coloured with Copics.


Simple colouring combinations and matching background circles hopefully allow the images to shine.
A little bling of sparkly bling in the way of glimmer paper and sequins also help!


The girl with the butterfly is one of the super cute images in the By My Side set. The arm holding out the  flowers are from the fun retiring set, Welcome Home.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you can pop by Just Add Ink and see all the other cards from the rest of the design team and I look forward to seeing what you will create with this fun sketch this week too!

Card stock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Coloured glimmer, Be Dazzling Specialty paper
Stamps: By My Side, Welcome Home, Charming Sentiments
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories: die cutting machine, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sentiment Silhouette dies, Iridescent Sequins Assortment, Wink of Stella

"Til next time,

Jan


















2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe there are no comments on this FABULOUS card!! IO ABSOLUTELY ADORE it!!!!!! Just too darling for words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so lovely of you! Thank you so very much for stopping by and taking the time to let me know. xx

      Delete