Friday 10 November 2023

Merry Christmas Wreath for JAI #679

 



Happy Friday everyone and thanks for coming to see my creations! How amazing is it that Christmas is just 5 weeks away! I hope you are on your way to being as prepared as you need to be.


This week at Just Add Ink  we have a soft and pretty colour challenge for you that was chosen by Di! 
Our design team have created a lovely array of cards to show you how you could use these colours for many themes of cards. So I hope that you can take a moment to pop on over and take a peek as we'd love to see you join us.




I decided to use the colours to create a Christmas wreath. I had just received the lovely Christmas Classics and the Joy of Noel bundles. Usually when I order, I have a first card partially in mind and I knew that I wanted to create a wreath with it these. And I also love to create Christmas cards with non- traditional colours. 


And no, it's not very Clean and Simple but as I started to add layers of texture, I felt to keep going and soon the colours and layers just seemed to need each other as I went along. 


I hope that you might be inspired to join us at Just Add Ink  with this pretty Colour Challenge and I look forward to seeing what you might create this week. 

Card Stock: Basic White, Pool Party, Gold Foil
Stamps: Joy of Noel, Christmas Classics
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Blends: Claypso Coral, and Copics
Accessories: Die cutting machine, Joy of Noel and Christmas Classics Dies, Linen Thread, Sequins Assortment.


'Til next time,
Jan







No comments:

Post a Comment