Friday 26 January 2024

JAI #686 Citrus Splash Birthday

 



Happy Friday and welcome back! I hope that you enjoyed our Blog Hop for our first Just Add Ink challenge of the year last week? It was lovely to see the gallery full with so many beautiful cards! 



This week at Just Add Ink we have a Summery Inspiration photo to kick start our creative processes from Nikki. With Inspiration photos you can take what you appeals to you from the photo to help you create your project. Our design team have created a great variety of cards to inspire you. I hope you can pop on over to the main blog and we'd love to have you join us.




For me, it is that little slice of cut lime in the image that inspired my card! 
I created several pieces of both lime and lemons using a retired SU set called Lemon Zest. I also created an ombre blue background because of the fabulous blue in the photo too.




Thanks for stopping by this week! I hope that you can pop on over to Just Add Ink as we'd love to see what you create for this fun Photo Inspiration Challenge.

'Til next time,
Jan










No comments:

Post a Comment