Friday 12 July 2024

Party Cake for JAI #710

 



Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the last Friday of the School Holidays. Just in time for the weekend where it might not be a bad idea to spend it inside, crafting going by the cold Winter that we are having here in Melbourne.


This week's Challenge at Just Add Ink is to Just Add Party Fun! Parties have so many elements to them - from cool drinks to fun hats to themes and dresses and everything food orientated. So there are lots of things that you could think of for this one I am sure! I suggested this one so I hope that you like it. Our design team have created a fabulous array of cards to inspire you so we hope that you might join in this week!


For my card I turned to cake because you can't have a party without a cake! And the Something For Everyone Ephemera Pack delivered. 
It has several traditional party theme type images but I couldn't go past the cake wagon and the yummy looking piece of cake and the bunting.


The Icing Sentiment is from the Saying Something Ephemera pack. Being a circle, it helped with the layout of this card, leading me using the Spotlight On Nature Dies. Then the Friends For Life Bundle had just arrived with my latest order....so that was used as well!
Btw, I think that Watermelon Wonder is my new favourite colour Do you have one??
I also added a  touch of ribbon and a sprinkling of sequins and this card was ready. No stamping or colouring at all needed!


Yes, it's very girly and a bit sparkly but I think it also has a bit of a party feel too!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will join us at Just Add Ink and share your idea of Party Fun with us this week!

Card stock: Basic White, Watermelon Wonder, Silver Glimmer
Ink: none!
Stamps....none too!
Accessories: Something for Everyone Ephemera Pack, Saying Something Ephemera Pack, Spotlight On Nature Dies, Friends for Life Dies, Metallic Sequins Assortment, Ribbon from my stash

'Til next time,
Jan









No comments:

Post a Comment