Friday 25 October 2019

JAI #480 Happy Halloween Technique



Happy Friday folks and welcome! It's time for our new challenge at Just Add Ink 😊

Image may contain: text

This week's challenge was suggested by me so I really hope that you enjoy it! You can use any crafting Technique that you choose or combine more than one. Our talented and lovely design team have all fabulous cards to inspire you so I hope that you will pop on over to the blog and join us.


For my card, I combined Brusho water colouring with heat embossing on this Fancy fold Halloween card. The background is made withe Brusho crystals. I sprinkled the crystals over some water color paper and then spritzed some water. Mopped up excess water with a paper towel and repeated the process til I had the red/orange sky I was going for.

Some Gamboge and Red crystals made the job easy to do. Then just some stamping of bats...
The twine is created specially too - some black and also some white, slowly but surely twisted together to create one thread.

Then the sentiment was stamped with Versamark before heat embossed using the new Shimmer Black Embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you can pop on over to Just Add Ink and see all the design team inspiration and we'd love to see you join us for the challenge!

Card Stock: Basic Black, Black Glimmer, Water color paper
Inks: Versamark, Brusho: Gamboge, Red
Stamps: Holiday Home (Retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles, Shimmer Black EP, White Twine, Black Twine, Cat Builder Punch


Happy stamping until next time,
Jan


1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! Your card looks amazing! I love how it keeps opening up to more gorgeousness at every turn.

    ReplyDelete