Friday 28 January 2022

JAI #588 Hello Artistically

 



Hello and welcome! It's the last week of January and the first month of 2022 is almost over already. How quickly the time goes and what a hot Summer we have had so far here in Australia.


It's time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink and this week we have a colour challenge suggested by me so I hope you like it. 😊 The team have all created gorgeous cards to inspire you so I hope you can pop over to the blog and perhaps join us!



For my card this week, I created a hello card for a friend. I couldn't help but use the delightful Artistically Inked set and DSP and leave a lot of white space to show off these pretty colours.


A couple of layers and touches of gold and this Clean and Simple card is ready to go in the post.


Despite the challenge here being about the Colours, my starting point for a card is always the stamp set. When that is decided, then I can start planning my layout etc. What is the starting point for you? 


Card stock: Whisper White
Inks: Majenta Madness, Just Jade, Moonlight Mist
Designer Series Paper: Expressions of Ink
Stamp set: Artistically Inked
Accessories: Die cutting machine, Artistic Dies, Metallic Sequins, Simply elegant Trim

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration and I look forward to seeing what you create for this challenge with these pretty colours.

'Til next time,

Jan
 










No comments:

Post a Comment