Friday, 28 August 2026

You Make the World a Better Place for JAI #793

 



Happy Friday everyone and welcome! It is only 4 sleeps until Spring is here in Australia and I can hardly wait! I love Spring as the garden starts to wake up and is filled with colour again. Here in Melbourne, we definitely experience all Four Seasons and the colour and extra daylight hours of Spring are so special!


This week at Just Add Ink we have this Colour And Inspiration Challenge. For these types of challenges you can use either the Image or at least 3 of the colours or both. Our Design team have made a variety of cards to show these different options. You have until Wednesday 9th September to enter your project and I hope that you can join us!


For my card, I chose to use the Colours and added 4 of these - Poppy Parade, Old Olive , Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake. This wasn't an easy challenge for me as none of these colours are ones I use often. But a challenge is about stretching you and enabling you to grow.  😊
I started with this beautiful piece of Moonlit Flora DSP and went from there. 


I created a posy using the white - card stock and then white embossing on Old Olive and then adding more of the greens with the different leaf fronds. Next the flowers were cut from Poppy Parade and white card and topped with a teeny tiny white pearl.
The sentiment is from the same Bundle and so is the frame outline. 


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that are able to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see all the design team cards and entrants for inspiration and are able to join us.

Card Stock: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Basic White
DSP: Moonlit Flora
Stamps: Fern & Flora
Accessories: Die Cutting Machine, Fern & Flora Dies, White EP, Gold Ribbon, Basic Pearls

'Til next time,
Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment