Wednesday 22 July 2015

Guy Greetings for PCCCSC 154


It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a fun new sketch from The Paper Craft Crew.  The Team have created a fantastic variety of cards to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment to pop on over and see :-)

Here is the sketch:



And here is my card :


 If you've come from The Paper Craft Crew site you may notice one small change to my card to what is shown there - that is the addition of the White perfect accent to the black Satin bow. It just seemed a little dark to me and after first trying some linen thread as a bow on top of the ribbon, the white accent indeed seemed the "perfect" choice (sorry about the pun, but it is true!!) This was my first play with the Guy Greetings set and I did enjoy the fun of the contrast of the orange DSP to the otherwise black and white card. What do you think? I often find male cards easier than female ones - a CAS dream really ….and in this case the scattered silver sequins look a bit like hubcaps don't they?? LOL!! Well, I think they could do :-)


Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Designer Series Paper: Neutrals Stack, Schoolhouse
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Guy Greetings
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Framelits, Circle Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Black Satin Ribbon, Metallic Sequin Pack, White Perfect Accents

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to stop by The Paper Craft Crew and see the great variety of cards the Team have made to inspire you and I look forward to see what you will create with this sketch too :-)

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours & the stamp set, Jan. That car is adorable & makes a gorgeous masculine card! -Katerina

    ReplyDelete