Wednesday 1 July 2015

Florals in Pink

Here we are back for a second post today- I know, pretty unusual lol - of a card I made last week for a new friend's birthday :-)
This too, like the one I shared yesterday, is a CASE of a beautiful card by Alison Barclay. I loved Alison's design and so only added a different base card colour and some bling and another change in colour combo of course!


Unfortunately, the winter light means the photo doesn't show how pretty this really is but you get an idea at least! The card base is Melon Mambo and there is a layer of gold glimmer underneath the raised white panel. The Pink roses are also all raised on dimensionals too for some added interest and there is a sprinkling of rhinestones too - I hope she likes it!


Card stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer
Inks: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive
Stamps: Floral Wings (Hostess)
Accessories: Big Shot, Bold Butterflies Framelits, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are enjoying your Winter or Summer and getting creative.

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment