Friday 3 February 2017

Hey Chick JAI #345 Sketch


Happy Friday folks and welcome back! Already it is February - the year is moving so quickly!


We have a new challenge for you at Just Add Ink.This week, Narelle has suggested this fabulously clean and layered sketch for us all to use. Once again, our lovely design team have all created amazing projects to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment to pop on over and take a peek and join us.

Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:


For my card, I decided to go with a clean and colourful card and try out my new SU Watercolor Pencils and the Hey Chick stamp set. She is coloured with a mixture of the colours and then I added a little Wink of Stella thru her hair and tail. This is accompanying a beauty voucher for a friend and I just hope she likes it. After all, we all know how polarising this stamp can be and this one is a little cheeky chicky :-)


Card stock: Whisper White (thick and standard), Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Carried Away (Saleabration)
Inks: Black Archival, Versamark ,(Pencils: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzelberry, Bermuda Bay)
Stamps: Hey Chick (Saleabration)
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Brights Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see what the rest of our lovely team has made to inspire you and I look forward to seeing what you will make with this clean and fun sketch this week!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

8 comments:

  1. This so made me smile, Jan & not just because of that hilarious chick. Love your colour & pattern choices, & your fab colouring &.. I just love it all! I hope it makes your friend smile too. Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! This is such a great card Jan, love that chick and your product usage is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the best looking 'chook' card I've seen. Love your chosen colours and paper, Jan. That furry headed chook looks like something out of the muppets tv show, don't you think? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks P, that's so generous of you! Yes, definitely muppet like - and got me thinking, she seems very familiar...is it just me or could she a bit like Big Bird from Sesame Street too? :-)

      Delete
  4. You totally hit cute, funny, bold and bright with this one Jan. I love your colouring and how you accent the colours with the scattered enamel dots. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Jan! Your chick is a bit cheeky - but that's what makes it great! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete