Wednesday 26 December 2018

Dazzling Deer


Yes, here we are again with another Christmas card that has gone out in the mail. Strangely, it seems some cards have gone out without photos being taken....not sure what happened there...


This card was inspired by a Just Add Ink winning creation by Joanne James. I loved how the deer is reflected by the background DSP and so I created a CAS version of Joanne's card.


And just for fun, I reversed the colours for this one and so we have a copper deer!


I can't decide between them which one I like best, can you?


Card stock: Whisper White (thick), Smoky Slate, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Joyous Noel
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Dashing Deer, Merry Christmas to All
Accessories: Big Shot, Detailed Deer thinlits,Merry Christmas Thinlits, Black EP, Copper Trim

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment